1/20/2019

CST Update

It was a good night at Court Square Tavern. I cooked for a family of eight people, and I got most of it right. I'm unhappy with how one of the items came out, but life is about continuing to learn from mistakes.

I was also glad to be behind the bar again, and glad to be there for people who wanted to come on in, despite the rain. I love it when I have a full bar (all five seats!) because that's when random encounters occur between people who would never otherwise speak.

I needed tonight. I've worked at Court Square off and on for 15 years this August. I don't often think of it that way, It's just my other job, the one I do for more than just money.

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...