8/27/2019

The news is good

The title of this may not be correct, but it's the statement I will say at this moment. 

In a few days, I will be in a different country. I'm visiting my son once again. He's been there now since he was five months old, when he and his mother left here, fifteen years ago. For much of that time I've been very upset at myself for that situation.

My time in this world is finite and I don't want to spend any more time being upset at myself for that situation, or for any other situation where I've let myself down. With each day, I grow more aware that the only way forward is to try to appreciate what things can be made better. 

So for today, for this moment, the news is good.


No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...