11/18/2019

Rest in Peace: Rick Sincere

I learned today about the sudden passing of Rick Sincere, someone I first knew about through Charlottesville blogging, back when that was a thing. This little data collection is part of that, and you can learn all about me by reading what came before. 

You can go learn all about Rick Sincere, too, on his blog. He last updated us on Sunday with a post about Gerald Baliles and the film industry in Virginia.

I barely knew him but I know he was here living in this space at the same time that I was. He posted that yesterday, and now he is gone.

I don't have much I want to say publicly. I only know that I need to make changes. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...