4/28/2020

The world now

The sky is brightening. I've spent the last three hours working, getting up in the middle of the night to just get things done rather than have anxiety dreams. Last night I watched the sun set as best I could, before it dropped down into the woods to my west, woods dappled with housing. 

This time has made a workaholic out of me. Or has given the workaholic in me new meaning. I have not documented any of that here because there's always something to do. For me, that now means production of a podcast I created six weeks ago to make sense of everything. It also means doing my job at the Piedmont Environmental Council.

The world is what it is at any moment. None of us who can read these words has any more importance than anyone else. I am hopeful that is the lesson that can be learned here. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...