9/24/2020

The Days Go By...

"There's this firehose of information," says the city attorney who is about to be the interim city manager and may already be. He said this on Monday night and I recorded it but I've not heard it all yet. I've decided to devote myself to work for the next while. 

There is this firehose of information. I'm processing a lot these days. And I've barely shared any of this on the blog. I barely say anything about this except on Facebook and on Twitter. It has been a strange last while, hasn't it? And I am not sure it's going to get any less strange. 

I try to capture things and I'm much happier now that I do it every day. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...