12/19/2020

120 percent

Someone described my recent efforts as being at 120 percent, and he's not wrong. I've produced a ridiculous amount of content in the last five months. I've not taken a break.

This week, though. I have. I decided not to put out a Charlottesville Community Engagement newsletter this past Monday, but I posted the Week Ahead that morning instead. 

I didn't do one today because I wanted to clear the decks for a meeting for a new project. I don't do a lot of Zoom calls since leaving my last job, but I've done a lot this month. It's new work on top of what I'm already doing. The two fit together, though, in a way that brings together all of the work I've done my whole life. 

So I'm going to go easy the next two weeks, and only produce three newsletters a week. There's less material to draw from, but there will be enough. I'll take a little more downtime and continue to realize that I'm building something and I don't start from scratch each day. I make that mistake a lot. 

 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...