12/17/2020

Decidely different

Venus is flickering, winking. Not supposed to do that. Only stars twinkle, I was told, but for some reason the planet is most certainly not staying in one solid state of vibrancy. Of course, the source of light is far away, regardless, and whatever powers this luminosity cares not one whit for my observation.

I look up again, outside of my studio window, and another cursory observation turns up no bright speck of light at all. It's vanished! Perhaps the light is closer, mobile? Perhaps there are creatures close by observing things?

Either way, the distant mote shall recede soon, blinding by the rays of the powerful mass of hot plasma that gives all of us life. My planet is an amazing place, and the more I think of it and not me, the more content I am with my existence. 

  

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...