3/11/2022

A memory of the end of a dream

My morning begins in a slightly different location. There are pink blossoms that have remained on the trees for several days. I want to continue to see the day begin. The colder weather makes me feel more sharp when I wake.
I've had several days of vivid dreams, and last night concluded with an encounter that can only happen in my imagination. I reconnected with an estranged family member after a long journey and search.
While not real, I needed the catharsis that came within the dream. I've woken up with a sense of conviction to get to work do what I need to do.
New music plays through the headphones of a band I know the estranged family member loves and I can imagine the two of us listening to it together. Another sign from the universe that a path of peace might lead to favorable outcomes. It may be that internal peace is all I may have for a while. This is acceptable. The reward is knowing the sun's rays will hit me soon, and by then I hope to be far down along today's path.

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...