3/29/2022

The sliver of the moon hangs lightly

A sliver of the moon hangnails in the eastern sky as the sun chases it. In a few moments, the moon will disappear in the light. There's no way I can take the picture to capture the feeling, but I like to wake up my brain with a few words after I've done the dishes.
I've got a lot to today, and I'm much more calm. The last few days have felt odd and strange. Today I don't have to go anywhere except to go pick up my car from the shop. I have to write a script for an interview show, but I'm hopeful I can get a newsletter out as well.
I may challenge myself to go do one new thing today if I can. I'm in so many ruts I'm a town in southern Vermont.
The slivery moon does not count, for it is not a calculator. My writing song is almost over and then it's going to be time to get to work. The silver crescent ducks behind a pink cloud as the radiation from the sun is becoming too much to bear. Or at least to witness.
Song is over. Sliver has risen. This one likely goes straight to the blog due to a lack of pop culture references. Time to write and get paid for it.

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...