10/18/2022

An honest assessment of Charlottesville Podcasting Network

It's a total mess. There's a lot I need to update. There's so much stuff on there, and I don't really know what do with any of it all.

But yet, I love it and I just posted the first thing there in a while. It's just a podcast spindown from my regular newsletter, but somehow doing that little exercise felt worthwhile, even if I know no one will hear it.

I am not sure why I do any of this stuff, but I definitely like to stay in my own house and not really venture out. There's a lot to go through and summarize and this what I will do.

Today's a good day to sit and think about it all. And do little things like the above. This post won't show up on the main site unless I tag it as CPN original, which it isn't. 

Still, kind of neat and once again the title of this post doesn't match. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...