10/31/2022

I don't like Halloween

Life confuses me for the most part. Most people are playing roles every day, and I generally know my place as a person who does work for other people. I am comfortable with this. I feel comfortable with who I am. 

But the idea of dressing up in costume has always seemed so confusing to me. 

I didn't finish my work yesterday, but made myself take a break when I hit a wall. Went to sleep halfway through a television show after making a nice meal after matching my socks.
I woke up at 3 a.m. ready to work and get back to it but I made myself take 12 hours off. Missing a deadline is okay for a few hours, but if I miss my mark, everything else falls behind.
It's 64F in my house and I'm wearing my black wool cap and a sweatershirt while listening to a new version of a Beatles song that's really an old version never released and it seems that the world is so much richer than.... the thought fades and I realize I'm procrastinating and it's time to stop that because the coffee is hot and the new music is playing now.
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...