11/10/2022

First few hours on the brand new keyboard

My keyboards take a lot abuse, and today I bought a new one for the main computer I use. I'm on that now. These sorts of things aren't discussed very often, or noted. But here I am, feeling the keys and wondering what I'll type on these new polite jackhammers. 

I'm watching Kids in the Hall on one of those new television apps that just shows the same shows on the same channel, an endless amount of nostalgia to dip into. I'm doing that while I'm trying to get some background work done. I didn't write a newsletter today. 

Well, that's not true. I did an installment of Fifth District Community Engagement.

It's a busy time. Too busy to finish blog posts. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...