6/23/2023

The thoughts that are suddenly fading and maybe they should

I didn't really have much of a life that I've temporarily left behind and so maybe I have a future I don't even know yet? I seem to remember I've built my life around work to hide my inability to make connections with people.

So now I'm in this strange fuzzy time where I don't remember what a normal day was like and maybe this is how it will always be, remembering a past that I can't remember and probably wasn't worth documenting but yet all the papers are there anyway.
Was any of this real? Is this all a dream? What happens when the poles switch suddenly, and can that be scheduled?

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...