8/20/2023

At least

For background when I'm writing, I've been watching the Amazing Race. I'm up to the 10th season, which was still in the late 2000's. The episode I'm now on is a bit chilling because they're about to get to Kiev, where a war still rages.
There really hasn't ever been peace in my time, with conflicts always raging around the world. I grew up fearing nuclear death at any moment if people much older than me got really mad at each other.
There hasn't been a lot of peace in my personal life due to poor relationship choices I made early on. I had no idea what I was doing. I still don't except to know it's important to mark the passage of time and not to become too nostalgic for anything that isn't the now.
I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things such as how to harness the deep peace within myself after deciding a long time ago to live in solitude. I can take this moment in and breathe another one out, all while making a living doing the exact work I've wanted to do my whole life.
At least I've got that going for me.

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...