10/15/2023

The congestion of thoughts

As I add more things to do, I find myself never having any sort of downtime. Forcing more work has always been a way I've sought to get to new levels, but at the moment it's a Sunday and I'd like to relax a little or maybe keep messing around, but it's a day I write things and people expect them to be written. 

I'm sitting in my kitchen listening to the latest Built to Spill album and I don't feel any desire to write about the various meetings coming up this week. I'll get to it eventually, but there's so much I need to do and the only downtime I get is in the morning when I wake up before 6 a.m. but won't let myself do any work. 

This time next week I'll be in Pennsylvania. That's another thing I need to do which is making it very hard to relax. I don't really like being away from home and the routine and I continue to think that one day I'm going to go away and not want to come back here.

That feels almost inevitable. I know in my head I've made that decision but now I'm waiting for the path to form. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...