11/06/2023

A small pause

The computer I am typing on in recording a meeting where people are talking about housing issues. That's not the entire reason for the meeting, but it matters at the moment. I write about all of this stuff and on another computer I'm recording a City Council meeting.

Today I went on the radio, published two newsletter, one podcast, and a story for C-Ville Weekly. I also went to Staples to buy a keyboard and mouse for another computer that currently doesn't have one.

I am procrastinating typing this out because tomorrow is Election Day and there are no meetings. Two that would have been on Tuesday are now on Thursday, so I'll write that up in a couple of days. I have to be prepared for the polls to close so I can get to work reporting out what happened. 

I'm so tired, though. At this moment, I'm so tired. The clocks have just been put forward and so everything seems a little off at the moment. In the morning, there will be work to do and right now I still feel like I have to keep going.

I am grateful for the house where I live, and for the ability to keep trying to make it a better place. 

And then I got back to work. There's a lot to do. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...