4/28/2024

The cloud of fraud

10:15 a.m. 

On any given day, I can have moments where I sink into absolute doubt about what I'm doing with my life. I must express this doubt somewhere so that it can escape my mind and be put into the world so the thought can be weighed and measured.

And then I get back to work.

But for whatever reason, this doubt is close enough to me to continue to be manufactured as I go through my day. I have put enough of a framework in place to guide me when I'm flailing around. 

It's okay to flail, but not to actually fail. I have information I need to produce and I will get to it each and every day. 


No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...