5/12/2024

Just now I thought

The beige carpet in my front room is not the nicest floor covering. But it looks nice in the sunlight when my cats bathe in the rays that shine down from the May morning angle of our star. 

One of them now reveals herself to be more of a brown cat then a black one. She's laying on her side, cleaning herself. The other one is one the main table, sleeping in his spot whole monitoring the jays that live just right outside the window. 

The three of us share this space and this time together. We've had this dynamic now for ten years. I never expected to have cats in my life, but they make sense and they help me stay sane in the times when I feel most alone in this river of existence. 


No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...