7/20/2024

Cocoon

I can only describe myself on July 20, 2024 as being in a cocoon. I am keeping myself away from people and cutting off ties as I contemplate what's next. My intuition tells me there are very dark days ahead and I am not sure what is going to happen. 

I do know I am not happy with the thoughts in my head and the sense that an entire civilization is about to completely break down. Perhaps it already has. The joy has evaporated from the universe and all that is left now is madness and chaos.

Maybe I'll be better tomorrow. I slept twelve hours hoping this would burn off, this feeling that I must reposition myself for the future. Hope is gone. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...