7/28/2024

Red payments and the eventual fading of this now

Last night I had several dreams involving an obscure scandal between two competing jurisdictions. Over the course of the night, I was aware of the implications of what I knew or at least I knew officials knew I was on to them.
I had receipts and I had a whole story written about what became known as "red payments" which had something to do with covering up a mistake. I was trying to figure out what it all meant, but kept worrying my notes would disappear.
They did disappear when I decided to wake up and all of that work will fade as I settle into another day of intense Olympics watching while also getting things done.
I am aware that much of what I write has very little consequence to the wider world but I'm told people actually get something out of it even though most of it fades away to me like the details of whatever reality I touched in my dreams.

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...