8/23/2024

An access point to Charlottesville Community Engagement is now alive


I'm trying to do new things 49 months into the launch of the newsletter and I can feel the anxiety from not having someone to attend a party today. I work all of the time and would rather be alone than go to a party alone. This makes no sense, I know, but I am a human being and often times what I do makes no sense. 

In any case, now you can look at this QR code and get access to Charlottesville Community Engagement and I think I will put it on a QR code. 

In many ways I feel like I am at the beginning of this journey and I think I should continue it and find ways to get over the anger that happens occasionally. That happened in the last blog post and I'm okay with what happened afterward. I rearranged an important room and I was deliberately vague, the way I want to be as much as possible. 

Now off to do other things. 

No comments:

Reordering things for better stacking

I changed the style of the blog again to make it easier to read. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but when I'm no longer...