It would be better if I didn't speak directly to anyone for a while. I have two competing ideas in my head about my future. And there's a lot I have to leave out from public conversation including a blog that I've been posting in for over two decades.
Why are you here? This isn't a dialog so I imagine any number of people. Except I don't publicize it. So the words sort of sit here in a box waiting for me to read years later.
*
I'll spend all of today alone. Tomorrow, too. I don't really have any interest in going out and seeing anyone. I think this may be the way it is in a community where everywhere there is a story and I find it hard to turn off.
I also lack a filter at the moment and being around people can be difficult. I say too much and my awkwardness is in bloom.
*
There's work to be done and not much to say on every day.
Comments