I upgraded my Sling subscription to have ESPN for the next month so I can watch the Community Shield.
But a reality is I may have to cut all of my streaming services for a while. The last weeks and eventual death of my cat cost about $1,500. An air conditioning repair in late April cost $1,500.
And fewer paid subscriptions have come in.
What do you pay in subscriptions? Mine is way too high now and I can do without. Disney+ goes first at the end of this month so I'm binge-watching what I can. I just need USA and Peacock to experience the Premiership, and Paramount+ is essentially for the English Football League.
I've never felt a sense of doom as powerful as now, waiting every single day for everything to fall apart. I made a choice to start an independent information organization in a time when the ruling class would like to control everything they can. How long until Sinclair buys one of the Charlottesville stations?
Yet at 53 I'm much better at feeling the darkness and finding the light anyway. I have to push myself even harder and remember the world owes you nothing but self-worth is defined by how much I can give.
WHOA! What an opening goal! Emotions creep up through every goose bump and I had better get back to work! I want to be done with the newsletter by 5 p.m. so I can jump back into tomorrow's work.
Honestly, I don't know why I type any of this. None of it matters. Old age is waking up every day knowing death is likely to happen soon and knowing there's very little life left.
But a reality is I may have to cut all of my streaming services for a while. The last weeks and eventual death of my cat cost about $1,500. An air conditioning repair in late April cost $1,500.
And fewer paid subscriptions have come in.
What do you pay in subscriptions? Mine is way too high now and I can do without. Disney+ goes first at the end of this month so I'm binge-watching what I can. I just need USA and Peacock to experience the Premiership, and Paramount+ is essentially for the English Football League.
I've never felt a sense of doom as powerful as now, waiting every single day for everything to fall apart. I made a choice to start an independent information organization in a time when the ruling class would like to control everything they can. How long until Sinclair buys one of the Charlottesville stations?
Yet at 53 I'm much better at feeling the darkness and finding the light anyway. I have to push myself even harder and remember the world owes you nothing but self-worth is defined by how much I can give.
WHOA! What an opening goal! Emotions creep up through every goose bump and I had better get back to work! I want to be done with the newsletter by 5 p.m. so I can jump back into tomorrow's work.
Honestly, I don't know why I type any of this. None of it matters. Old age is waking up every day knowing death is likely to happen soon and knowing there's very little life left.
Comments