In a year, I would like to have begun a journey to somewhere else. I do not have any idea of where that journey might take me, but I do know I should begin looking.
Perhaps this blog could capture some of the possibilities? And perhaps the possibilities come from picking ideas at random? After all, isn't that how I got to here in the first place?
It just seems like it is time to plan to go somewhere else. I don't necessarily have to go anywhere at this point, but I have wanted to live in England my entire life. I want to plan for that to happen while I try to also figure out the rest of my life.
I don't know where Wolverhampton is. At one point I thought today I would write this entry and write out both. The football club dropped out of the Premiership last year and are the first to play in the Championship today.
I saw Blackburn play Liverpool back in 1998.
I've spent the day instead writing up the history of where I am so maybe I really
will stick it out here and continue the isolation.
Comments