The rain helps cool the scar

I don't know what I'll do. I know I've always settled this question by just getting to work and today is no different. I'm going through property research as a way of getting into work for the day. It's a Saturday and I don't have to go anywhere. I've already done my errands today.

Fall has arrived and early evenings and I slept for as long as I could last night. I had dreams including one where my mother and father were doing karaoke, and my dad had the most beautiful voice and my mother kept making the same punchline joke over and over. 

The rest has faded. I remember my dreams because they're the only way I seem to live these days. The rest is work, and then revisiting parts of my life from the past. I don't know if there's a future beyond that, and I'm not sure I have the energy to leave.

I also believe my timeline will protect me to keep me on the path I know is the calling. I have to isolate and begin to eliminate my personality from the occasion. 

There have been a lot of other days 




Comments